Provisions and Conditions in National Auctions Internet Site
( Al Wataneya Auctions )
The rules , provisions and texts included in this agreement , governs and controls the relationship between all parties under this agreement , to note that any ambiguity in one rule or text or any misunderstanding , shall be construed or interpreted only through other agreements , which were signed by Al Wataneya Auctions, and any agreement that not signed by the officially authorized authority , whether this authorization was verbally or in writing , then Al Wataneya Auctions shall not bear any responsibilities or Legal Obligations . also not allowed to resort or refer to any regulations or other texts not mentioned by Al Wataneya Auctions which are described on explained below :
Provisions and responsibilities :
- The previous preamble shall be considered as an integral part of the provision and rules governing and organizing the relationship between Al Wataneya Auctions and it's clients .
- The website of Al Wataneya Auctions is one of the centers that are affiliated to a federal governmental institution.
- All participate and members must read the rules , regulations , texts and provisions that govern and controls our relation with our clients , considering the Customers registration process as acceptance and approval by them to accept all the rules , texts and provisions which govern and legalize the relation nature between us and our clients.
- All participants in auction through our internet site shall register his data , and he shall select his user name and password to enable him to use the internet site service .
- All participate in auction shall well inspect and investigate the vehicles and commodities to be purchased and they shall confirm the presented that specifications are in accordance with original specification before entering into auction , where the vehicles are sold as is as , and the auctioneer shall bear any responsibility on the Al Wataneya Auctions.
- Vehicle is sold on current situation
- All participants in the auction shall deposit insurance amount according to the conditions of insurance stated in the ( item No. 23 of this agreement ) . and payment shall be made through credit card or by bank transfer or with deposited cheque to Al Wataneya Auctions.
- Each participant in the auction shall undertake to complete the payment process , in case he purchased any vehicle or commodity during the period stated in item No. 9 below , and in case of violation to that the deposit amount shall be confiscated , and legal actions will be proceeded for refusing to pay .
- The participant in auction who wins one of the vehicles or all vehicles offered for sale , to pay the amount of the vehicle or vehicles through Depositing the amount due to Emirates Public Transport and Services Corporation , to be informed that the payment process shall be completed within 48 hours from date of announcement of auction results , otherwise Dhs. 100 ( Derhams One Hundred ) penalty will be imposed for each day delayed after informing the buyer of the vehicle, which won by him .
- In case any participant breach or violates the conditions and provisions for using the internet site , the deposit amount shall be confiscated and all legal actions shall be proceeded against him .
- The auctions or all participants in the auction shall have the right to own unlimited number of vehicles that offered in the auction considering the law provisions related to that .
- Each member shall undertake not to use the internet site in the following cases : -
- Lack or non – availability of the legal authority to auction or to bid .
- In case you age less than 21 ( Twenty One year ) .
- In case you have been banned from using the internet site , within temporary or absolutely .
- Any member shall undertake not to give his user name to Al Wataneya Auctions for any other person without the prior permission , and in case other persons used the participant account , he shall borne the responsibility for that.
- 14- Each member shall undertake to do the following :
- to complete with the instructions received from Al Wataneya Auctions.
- Not to play change or manipulate auction prices or to be engaged in any activity that would adversely affect the infrastructure of the internet site , or to do any actions which can prevent users to access the site or to limit process of access the site for certain category by any way whatever .
- Each member shall not publish wrong or not correct information or misleading or any information that can cause bad reputation for any party , also each member shall not disturb others who enter the site by sending subjects that disturb any other party or spy on other party or causes damage to him , or to send message or massages forged in the name of Al Wataneya Auctions.
- Not to use break through programs and piracy program, ( Al hecre) on the robarts to enter the site without obtaining prior permission for any reason and to comply with all the provisions of laws related to information technology including the Federal Law by decree No. 5 for the year 2012 , concerning protection against cyber crimes .
- Al Wataneya Auctions have the right to limit determine , stop or terminate any of the services provided by the internet site .
- Al Wataneya Auctions may have the right to prevent users to enter the site or to delete any subjects published in the site , to take any electronic or legal procedures to prevent the users from interning the site without prior permission , and that in case Al Wataneya Auctions administration decided that it is necessary to take any of the procedures or actions mentioned above for any reasons , noticing that Al Wataneya Auctions have the right to cancel the non – activated accounts or the accounts which are not active when necessary .
- Al Wataneya Auctions shall have the right to temporary change the services charges which are provided by the site , for promotions reasons or when offering new services .
- Al Wataneya Auctions guarantee that the vehicles offered for sale in the auctions are complying with the specifications mentioned in the examination report or in the report of inspection .
- The insurance payment (cash in the bank) is refundable within 10-14 working days from the date of the customer's request to refund it (according to Item No. 25).
- The insurance payment using a credit card its refundable automatically after 21 days as per the bank policy (holding the amount 21 days ) for more confirmation kindly check with your bank to be sure no any deduction for emirates transport.
- Bidding is extended time in the last two minutes of closing time to give a chance to the bidders to submit bids.
Categories of Bid:
There we have six basic chipset are 100-200-500-1000-3000-5000
- If the price of the vehicle ranges start from 100 - 20,000 dirhams all categories are available
- If the price of the vehicle ranges start from AED 20.000 -50.000 the available categories will be more than 100 dirhams.
- If the price of the vehicle ranging start from AED 50,000 and above all category will be available except two 100-200 dirhams
- When you bid on a vehicle / vehicles can follow them from the bidding page My Bids,, and when the auction ends completely you can see the vehicles that docked to you through the pages of my purchases .. After approval of the sale process is sending text messages and email in the purchase page.
- Refund policy : the Participant in auction who wins one of the vehicles shall pay the amounts decided upon him after the auction , to note that he will not be able to refund or recover any amounts , in case of failure to pay the remaining amounts , where it is not permissible to retrieve or recover or refund the money against returning the sold vehicles
- In case any member have complaints or remarks or suggestions about the provided services or the offered commodities for sale, he shall kindly contact us in the address of the following e mail : [email protected] or to contact thee telephone numbers 0097168006006 and we will respond to you as fast as possible , and we will try the solve your problem during 2 two days , noting that we are dealing with all complaints with honest and experience .
- Protection of property : only owners of internet site shall have the right of using all names , trademarks . and names and marks of services, collectible names , logos and images.
- Auctions procedures : procedure of participating in the mail auction or electronic auction.
- the participate in auction person who enter the auction shall open new user account.
- The participant in auction shall pay the security (insurance ) amount and shall activate the account .
- The participant in the auction can read the list of vehicles and enter in auction bid during the auction period .
- Five minutes are to be added to the deadline time for closing the auction, if bidding continued in the last five minutes of such period.
- The winning process and the declaration of the results of the auction are subject to the approval of the acquiring party, for each vehicle separately as described in the car details.
- The participant in the auction will be informed by email to pay the entire amount of the vehicle or commodity during (2) two days period from auction winning date by him.
- The participant in the auction can receive the vehicle with the official documents for transfer of ownership in his name after payment of amount of the vehicle or commodity .
- The participant shall remove the vehicle from auction square with 3 three working days .
- The age of Participant in auction shall exceed 21 (twenty one ) years . to be entitled to register and participate in the auction .
- The Participant in auction may not permitted to quit or cancel his participation , specifically in case after his confirmation , therefore he shall bear responsibility for that and he shall bear the resulting consequences.
- The Emirate Dirhams AED shall be the only accepted currency in all dealing related to the auctions.
24-The Auto bid Feature:
Steps to activate the Automatic Bid:
- Choose the vehicle that you want to bid automatically by pressing the automatic bidding icon in the top right of the vehicle title
- Identify the the highest value on the vehicle for automatic bid
- Make sure to change the bidding Automatic icon to green and you are the highest bidder on the vehicle
- In case the value your offer is not a highest value, automatic bidding icon will appear in white and shows that you are not the owner of the highest bidding value
- If you want to cancel the automatic bidding feature, you can click on the word (Back) without adding value to bid on
- Note that the bidder will be responsible for selecting the maximum bid, and choosing the auto bid feature.
The Terms and Conditions for Buyers :
25- The Preview :
The buyer shall confirm and acknowledges that he have completely inspected and viewed the sold vehicle with full information and with no ignorance and he have inspected the sold vehicle with due diligence legitimately and legally , where all the vehicles are sold after inspection as is as without any gurantee , and the buyer is not permitted to cancel the sale and return to the Al Wataneya Auctions in case of arise of any clear or canceled defect as the role of Al Wataneya Auctions is merely as a broker in the sale process and do not have any previous information about the sold vehicle , also the buyer have specified period before auction the inspection of vehicle on commodity ,
- Each participant shall deposit insurance in accordance with item No. 25 of this agreement , and he can pay amount of deposit either by credit card or deposit the cheque or bank transfer to at Al Wataneya Auctions, If insurance fees are paid by a bank transfer, a copy of the payment receipt should be sent to the following e-mail: [email protected] And this deposit amount will be refunded in case no. purchase is entired , but in case the participant win the auction and he quit before completion of purchase process , the deposit amount shall be confiscated and the Al Wataneya Auctions reserve the right to take any legal actions .
The Deposit amount :
- The participant in auction shall pay amount of 5000 Dhs. (Five Thousand Dirhams) and he can enter into auction bids for vehicles and commodities which maximum amount up to 100,000 Dhs. (One Hundred Thousand Dirhams only).
- The participant in auction shall pay 7500 Dhs. (Seven Thousand and Five Hundred Dirhams) and he may participate in auction of vehicles and commodities which maximum amount up to 150,000 Dhs. (One Hundred Fifty Thousand Dirhams only).
- The participant in auction shall pay 10000 Dhs. (Ten Hundred Thousand Dirhams) and he may participate in auction of vehicles and commodities which maximum amount up to 200,000 Dhs (Two Hundred Thousand Dirhams only).
- The Participant in Auction shall be 50000 Dhs. (Fifty Thousand Dirhams only) to participate in Auction for vehicles and commodities which maximum amount exceeds 150,000 Dhs. (One Hundred Fifty Thousand Dirhams) and he can bid into auction without maximum limit.
27- The payment: The value of a vehicle must be paid within 48 hours from the time of close of auction, and payment shall be in cash or by approved bank cheque. and in case of late payment, the bidder must pay AED 100 for each day of delay, which must not exceed seven days. If this period lapses, the sale of the vehicle will be void and Al Wataneya Auctions shall have the right to confiscate the deposit amount .
28- The Value: The awarded value of the vehicle shall not include any other expenses (ownership transfer fee, licensing, transporting the vehicle &other expenses& the buyer shall bear such expenses)
29- Removal of vehicles : the buyer in auctions shall bear the responsibility of removal or Transport his vehicles from the Al Wataneya Auctions premises or location within 72 hours from time of sale after payment of total deserved amount .
30- Al Wataneya Auctions reserve and keep the right to claim from the buyer to increase the deposit amount in case of purchase of more than one vehicles or in case the vehicle sale amount exceeds Dhs. 100,000 ( Dirhams One Hundred Thousand Only ) as stated in item No. 25 of this agreement .
31- The buyer shall be committed to produced with The transfer of ownership of the vehicle procedure in his name after receiving all the documents and papers which enables him to transfer of ownership of the vehicle in the competent authorities during 7 seven days.
32- All vehicles are subject to VAT According to the tax law of the Country.